Our Interim Senior Adult Minister, Keith Loomis, with some of our Senior Ladies.
Our Senior Adult Ministry is active and doing great things for the Lord! If you are age 55 and higher, we invite you to connect with us! Below are our fellowship and ministry opportunities:
Exercise With Us
Our Family Life Center features exercise equipment and exercise classes.
Worship With Us
- Sunday School every Sunday at 9am
- Together Worship every Sunday at 10:15am
- Voices of Victory Choir : Rehearsal Schedule
- Senior Adult Team (SAT) meets the first Thursday of every month at 11:15am
Fellowship With Us
- JOY Luncheon is the second Thursday of every month at 11:15am in the Family Life Center. You can make reservations in Sunday School or Make Reservations
- Bridge Group meets every Thursday at 1pm. Call Lorena Conners at 530.1295 for more information.
- Set and Sew Group
- Crafts for Missions
- Weekly Prayer Groups
Eat With Us
- Fellowship Meal is every Wednesday at 5:15pm in the Family Life Center. Make Reservations
- JOY Luncheon is the second Thursday of every month at 11:15am in the Family Life Center. Make Reservations
Share Christ With Others
- In Home Ministry - ministry to In Home, Assisted Living or Nursing Home church members or family members : Contact Peggy Polke at 272.5087 or Buddy Wood at 272.8374 for more information.
- Forest Park Ministry Center
- Early Children Development Garden and the Heritage Garden
- Family Promise
- Horizons Sunday School Class
- Vaughn Road Elementary School
- Mission Trips
For information on any of the above opportunities, please contact Judy Radford.